- Responsible for the Treatment
Titular: LAFCARR PROJECT & DESIGN, S.L (hereinafter, Lafcarr)
Registered office: C/ Antoni Rovira i Virgili, 2-4 17180 – Vilablareix (Girona)
Phone number: (+34) 972 406 075
- Categories, collection, purpose, and data treatment
- Personal data categories
Lafcarr treats the following categories of data collected as detailed above:
- Identifying data: name, surname, email address, phone number; all provided through our contact form. In case of the email address, we also process this data in case of subscription to our newsletter, as well as when emails are sent to our email address provided on the website.
- Academic and professional data: training/graduations, student record, professional experience, in the case of data provided in our Work with us
- Metadata of electronic communications.
- Economic, financial or banking data.
In case the user provides data of third parties, they expressly declare and recognize to have the consent of these and prior to the inclusion or communication of their data to Lafcarr and commits to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Lafcarr from any responsibility in this sense. Nevertheless, Lafcarr will be able to carry out verifications to check this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Data collection
When users make use of the website and, in particular, when the website requests certain personal data provided by users, Lafcarr collects and processes such information.
The use of different forms and/or functionalities enabled in the web is voluntary. However, some fields are required in order to correctly attend your requests and, if applicable, to correctly provide the service, so the user’s refusal to provide such information in the required fields will prevent Lafcarr from attending your request and carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user certifies that the provided data is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage or prejudice, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
- Purpose of the treatment
Lafcarr will treat the user’s data in a manual and/or automated way, all of it provided by the user through the forms and functionalities of the website in order to attend and answer any inquiries, manage the contracting of services provided through the website, as well as the corresponding billing. To send electronic communications about services, events and news related to the contracted services sector, unless otherwise indicated or if the user opposes or revokes their consent.
In case of data provided through the Work with us section of our website, or provided in the registration of any job offer in other portals, if applicable, will be processed for the assessment and management of your profile and application in relation to the job offer, both current and possible future offers carried out by Lafcarr.
Lastly, personal data will be processed in order to comply with the established legal obligations as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Data recipients
Lafcarr informs users that their data may be communicated to other entities of the Group in order to attend their requests, manage the services they hire and inform them about services, events and news related to our professional activity, as well as for possible recruitment processes.
Additionally, we inform that for certain data, in accordance with the regulations in force or in force of the contractual relationship you maintain with Lafcarr, may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations with competence in our field of activity, when established by the regulations in force.
- Security Forces and Corps of the State by virtue of what is established in the Law.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals in the legal field, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
- Legitimacy of the treatment
The legitimacy to carry out the processing of user data lies in the consent of the data subject, requested for the specific case, including the given consent for processing data in the Work with us section of our website.
The management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data for the purpose of sending electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the legitimate interest of Lafcarr to carry out such processing in accordance with the regulations in force.
Lastly, and if necessary, the user’s information may be used for the fulfillment of Lafcarr’s legal obligations.
- Data retention time
Lafcarr will keep the users’ personal data only during the necessary period of time in order to attend and process the requested information, provide the contracted services and, in general, for the performance of the purposes for which they were collected, and as long as the granted consent is not revoked.
After the above-mentioned periods of time and with a minimum duration of 3 years, the personal data of the users may be blocked and kept by Lafcarr for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing and exclusively during the prescription period of such liabilities. After this period, the personal data will be deleted by Lafcarr.
In case the data is provided in relation with the job offers you wish to apply to; it will be kept for 12 months from the date of the last update. After this period, if not updated, such data will be deleted, unless otherwise is communicated.
- Disclosure or communication of personal data and international transfers
Your data will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation, or those providers linked to the responsible who act as data processors. Our servers are located in the European Union, and in general, we hire service providers also located within the European Economic Area or in countries that have been declared with an adequate level of protection.
If we need to use external providers that require the transmission of personal data outside the European Union or in countries that have not been declared with an adequate level of protection, we will ensure that we guarantee the security and legitimacy of the processing of your data by means of adequacy decisions, standard clauses, binding corporate rules, exceptions or any other instrument approved by the supervisory authority that provides adequate guarantees for the performance of the international data transfer.
- Users’ rights
The user can, in any moment and without cost, either by sending an electronic communication to email@example.com, either by written communication to C/ Antoni Rovira i Virgili, 2-4, 17180 Vilablareix (Girona), exercise the following rights:
- Access their personal data.
- Revoke the given consent.
- Obtain confirmation about which personal data is being processed by Lafcarr in relation to their interest.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Lafcarr the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- In determined circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to data processing, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Lafcarr will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by Lafcarr, where appropriate.
- To request the portability of your data.
To claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the interested party considers that Lafcarr has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.